Saturday, August 15, 2009

Setting Trends


Stitches

Here's the tote bag I've been working on.

I was pretty down on it before, but I've decided to give myself some credit for attempting my first bag without a pattern. I think I know what I did wrong now. I'll frog the sides and try using a smaller hook so that they will lay more flat and be more dense. Hopefully, that will give it a little more structure.
Once I get it down, I'll post the pattern to AssociatedContent.com along with a couple of others that are already there.
My crochet empire is growing by the minute. Now if I can only get Oprah to make my bag one of her Favorite Things.....
Scripts
I discovered a breakthrough in suspension reconstitution today. After adding half of the distilled water, tightly cap the bottle, turn it upside down and drop it on the floor. It works great!! Those little chunks that sometimes would stick to the bottom of the bottle and refuse to mix go away just like that!
Of course, I discovered this by accident. I'm a more than a little clumsy, and I didn't mean to drop the first of 4 bottles of amoxicillin on the floor. But when I saw how well it worked, I dropped all of them. I'm sure they will be teaching this method in the pharmacy schools this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment